Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cadet Training Manual

Downloads
    Uploads

Cadet Training Manual

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the Cadet Training Manual I could have, rather than my Contingent Commander getting all the individual bits off Westminster for me?
    Cadet Under Officer Sullivan, Reading School CCF
    ||Khaki Star|Nesscliff ECLC|MOI|Cadet Advance Communicator|Advanced Infantry||
    ||Cadet GP Marksman|No. 8 Marksman||

Downloads
    Uploads
    It only comes in individual bits I'm afraid. I probably have a copy of the full thing on my hard drive somewhere but most of it has been replaced now!
    *Yumbles*

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have it on USB somewhere, I'll try look for it later after Uni
    PhD Student (BioChem)
    "What are you doing you maniac?"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    I have it on USB somewhere, I'll try look for it later after Uni
    Okay, thank you!

While you're at it Ryan... wouldn't mind a copy finding itself heading in my direction!!
    Serjeant Franklin
    JCIC | 3* Military and Music | YFA | Cadet Signaller | Marksman (Air Rifle) | Bugler
    'If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through!'

Strictly speaking the Cadet Training Manual is "Restricted" and shouldn't be distributed in an uncontrolled way. Also, the basic manual has a number of ammendments to go with it, so without those you'll have an out-of-date version.

On the other hand, I would rather that stacks of info was readily avaivable to cadets. Even to the point of being able to buy officially approved text books right off the shelf. [Dicsuss...]
    Retro: short form of Retrospective from the Latin retrospectare, to "look back" ie at past events, styles, methods, etc.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Cadet View Post
    Strictly speaking the Cadet Training Manual is "Restricted" and shouldn't be distributed in an uncontrolled way. Also, the basic manual has a number of ammendments to go with it, so without those you'll have an out-of-date version.

On the other hand, I would rather that stacks of info was readily avaivable to cadets. Even to the point of being able to buy officially approved text books right off the shelf. [Dicsuss...]
    I have the issue that I'm expected to be putting together my lessons based on the Cadet Training Manual but I don't have access to one for long enough, as they aren't allowed out of our CCF office!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I have the issue that I'm expected to be putting together my lessons based on the Cadet Training Manual but I don't have access to one for long enough, as they aren't allowed out of our CCF office!
    You need to get your staff to help you out a bit here!
    *Yumbles*

I may be mistaken but wasn't the security classification changed to Protect rather than restricted?
    Serjeant Franklin
    JCIC | 3* Military and Music | YFA | Cadet Signaller | Marksman (Air Rifle) | Bugler
    'If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through!'

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon View Post
    You need to get your staff to help you out a bit here!
    I've been working on it for the past 2 years!